Craft beer, curated food by multiple restaurants, live music all day! Mark your calendars for one of the most anticipated celebrations of ALL THINGS CRAFT!
After 2 successful festivals in Mumbai, India’s first and biggest Craft Beer Festival – Tapped is back and this time Pune is the base for the best available brews.
Expect a picnic like Sunday, featuring 30+ brews, food from brands known and fresh, a raging drinking, games showdown and live music all day! Exercise your liver, and get excited.
What to expect at Tapped?
- 30+ fabulous craft beers on tap, handpicked for beer lovers.
- 10+ delectable food stalls by some of the best in the industry restaurants in Mumbai & Pune.
- Live music throughout the day.
- Dedicated drinking games arena.
- Every beer lover’s dream come true!
Sunday, 30th July 2017 | 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Showtime Arena, Balkrishna Lawns, Mundhwa (Next to Ganesh Petrol Pump).
Rs. 249 (only entry) | Rs. 1000 (entry + full cover applicable on alcohol only)